SYSTEM POWER FLUSH – Putting the power back into your heating
One of the key items that should be considered as part of any home improvement programme is central heating and the following questions should be regularly considered:-
- Is your heating system slow to warm up?
- Are some radiators completely or partially cold?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Is your radiator water dirty and discoloured?
- Do you feel that some radiators are not big enough?
- Are your radiators leaking?
- Do you have ‘kettling’ noises from your boiler?
- Do you have repeated pump failures?
Answer yes to any of the above and you could have a simple circulation and flow problem, due to internal corrosion and resultant rust, slude and lime scale deposits in your system.
‘Flushed’ with health
A power flush can restore the circulation and efficiency to your heating system by removing, or simply ‘flushing’ out the rust, slude and lime scale deposits. It will also replace the water in your system with chemically treated water, helping to prevent future problems.
A power flush will simply ‘detox’ your heating system. It will help restore efficiency, can cure boiler noises, prevent further corrosion and minimise boiler warranty problems. By restoring efficiency you will see a reduction in fuel bills, in today’s economic climate always a bonus!
In addition, boiler manufacturers today insist that heating systems must be thoroughly flushed through before a new boiler is installed. A system power flush is far more effective, with longer lasting results than the basic flush out carried out on installation.